Love those toes
Friday, May 9, 2008
Yeah Happy Mothers Day!
Well today was the first day that I have seen the OBGYN that delivered my sweet little Mackenzie. I got myself a little worked up anticipating what he would say to me since he has not seen me or spoke to me since he delivered her on August 29th. I am shocked that he said nothing. It is not like you could forget me because I am sure it is not every day that you deliver a dead baby. It really bothers me that he treated me like a total stranger, not even the time of day. We did hear butterballs heart beat (barley) and we were done. No questions, no answers, just hello and good bye. I guess it just angers me so much that a doctor could be so incompetent especially after dealing with a case like mine. Yeah I guess that was my Happy Mothers Day present right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment