Love those toes

Love those toes

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another baby joins you

Mackenzie, you are now joined by another very tiny angel. I thought that daddy and I were going to give Jack a little brother or sister, but God decided different. Why he keeps taking babies I will never understand, but now you have a little brother or sister up in heaven with you. I miscarried so that means no brother or sister for Jack here on earth only in heaven. One day when Jack is old enough, I am going to tell him all about you. The hopes and dreams that me and daddy had for you that will never be. I am sure he is going to ask why I always put him in a pink boppy chair anyways. But the more people I can talk about you to the better. I miss you with all of my heart. Like always there is a Mackenzie size hole in my heart that will never be filled. I miss you so much my precious angel. I cannot wait for the day that we can meet again, but until then know I love you so much and you are always thought about and loved.
~Your mommy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive