Love those toes

Love those toes

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My sweet angel

It is so hard to believe that 20 months ago yesterday you were born. It doesn't seem possible that you have been gone for that long. My heart aches for as it did the day you left. I know that you are in a safe place but it dosen't feel right that you are not here with me and your daddy. I miss you so much. Mother's Day is coming again, and just as last year it is going to be hard. It will always be hard without, our family is incomplete without you here. You are the reason I had a first mother's day. Just know that I hold you close to my heart and think about you all the time.
I love you and miss you baby girl.
Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive