Love those toes
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
5 months and 1 day
It has been 5 months and a day since our baby grew her wings. It is hard to imagine that our lives have continued after this tragedy for the past 5 months. It beaks my heart but I also know how strong we are if we can make it. I have missed her every day, every hour, every minute. I hate that we could not be together for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. I cannot believe that all of that time has gone by with out our precious little one. As each sunrise I think of you and my heart is full of sorrow, but with every sunset I am reassured that we will be together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment