Love those toes

Love those toes

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Angel Girl Blinkie
It has been 5 months 2 weeks and a day since we've held you baby girl. Day to day life is getting easier but the pain does not go away. My birthday was the other day and I wanted to let my ballons go so she could celebrate my birthday with me. But I know she is up there in heaven watching us and she knows she is loved, and missed every minute of every day. She is up there with her Grandpa Jack and the rest of the family. We will join you one day but till then they are watching over you, you'd better be on your best behavior. :) Oh sweetie I miss you so much!
Love,
Your mommy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive