Love those toes

Love those toes

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 MONTHS HAVE GONE BY

In a few days it will have been 6 months since you said hello and good bye all at once. Not a day goes by with out a million thoughts about you. I miss you no less as everyday passes on. I speak of you to everyone still. I have to speak about you, you are real, you are my daughter and you are missed more than anyone could ever imagine. You are my angel. Give everyone kisses for me. Since you have gone to heaven I have a phrase that has stuck with me...with time not all things will heal. You growing your wings like you did with out a hug or kiss goodbye no time can heal the pain that brings on. My heart is broken until we meet again. I love you and I miss you more with each day that passes.
Love you baby girl,
Love your mom

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive