
Well baby girl, I know that you knew this before me and daddy but you are going to be a big sister. I know I told God he owed me double for what he has done to us with you but I will just be happy to take our baby home this time. I miss you so much and I do feel guilty about getting pregnant again. I found out on Friday night when we got home from dinner with Grandpa, we went out because we did not want to sit at home and cry that our lives have continued for the past 6 months without. That for me is one of the hardest facts to face. I want to hold, smell you, play with your little fingers and toes. We love you so much! We have not told anyone yet so help us to keep it a secret. You were our peanut and your little sister or brother is our little butterball since he / she will be born in November. This does not make me miss you any less and definatly does not fill any kind of void. That is for sure. But thank you for understanding and giving us the blessing to have another chance. You will always be our baby and you will always be missed every moment of every day. Love you little one!
Your mommy and daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment