Our baby girl. I cannot stop thinking about her today. She is always on my mind but today I cannot seem to get anything done because all I can think about is her. She would be 4 and a half months old this week. The time is flying by and I cannot help but to think what she would be doning if she were here with us. What color eyes she would have, how big she would be, just to watch her grow. She is missed so much not only by her father and myself but by her big sister, great grandparents, grandparents, anuts, uncles, cousins, friends, etc. She was going to be the first grandchild from my generation in our family. She still is the first grandchild in our generation, she is just extra special and was born with wings right into God's arms. Sleep peacefully sweetheart.
xoxo from your mom and dad.
Love those toes
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment