Well we are coming up on 5 months since Mackenzie grew her wings and joined God. Everybody keeps saying how well I am doing. I lie to all of them because I am not doing well at all. At least this week. For some reason this week has been really hard for me. I make a wish every night to let me dream about Mackenzie. Oh, she was so beautiful. When I do dream about her I get to hold her, look into her eyes and touch her little feet. Her feet were not that little for a baby (she got my feet) but I want to hold her, hear her little gurggling and kooing. Oh how much she is missed.
I must say it does help to have a place where I can be open about. I just take every day as it comes and take the good days with the bad days. What else can you do.
Love those toes
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment