I never thought it would be so hard to go on day to day. I never thought that every thought that goes through my head is consumed with my daughter. I will never know what her favorite color is, what her laugh sounds like, what her smile looks like, see her graduate high school, get married. Instead we got to hold her, cry about her, and bring her home, not in our arms but in a urn. I hate it when people tell me how strong I am. I am not strong, I am just here till I can be with my daughter again. I know nobody says life is fair but this is the most unfair that I think life can be.
We think about you each and everyday. We miss you more and more each day that passes. We love you so much sweetie.
xoxo,
Your mom and dad
Love those toes
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment