Today it has been 8 months since I found out that you grew your wings. Tomorrow is your 8 month birthday but you are not hear. As I have mentioned before I cannot believe my life has gone on for the past 8 months with out you. I have cried oceans and rivers of tears because my heart aches so much for you. I miss you more each and the pain does not ease. Your beautiful face so sweet and soft. You yourself so innocent and pure. I do not know how I get out of bed each day and carry on with my life here without you but I know you are up there in heaven watching over us being our guardian angel. We miss you and love you so much!
Love your mommy!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Love those toes
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment