Another day has passed. How do I keep breathing without my baby being here in my arms. We are so excited about being pregnant...going on 13 weeks here...but the pain still stabs in my heart. My daughter so perfect and beautiful just swept away with the blink of an eye. So excited to welcome her to this crazy world and we only got to meet her for a short time. Today I wore my maternity clothes for the first time well just the pants because I already had them from being pregnant with Mackenzie and when I put them on all I could think about was the last time I had worn them. The day I found out. I sat down and cried my eyes out. 8 months and a day and I am wearing the same pants. I shouldn't be wearing these pants I should be giggling with my baby, changing her diaper, trying to get her to say mommy. But I will hear those sweet words one day when we meet in heaven. I love and miss my baby girl every day, more and more.
xoxoxo,
your mommy
Love those toes
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment