Love those toes

Love those toes

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Butterflies

Well I finally told your daddy about how often you visit me. We were out in the middle of the ocean on Saturday and you flew right by all of us. I told him later that afternoon that no matter where we are I see a small white butterfly. Then Sunday we were laying out by the pool and you flew right into his face. He looked at me with his eyes light up and said she just flew into my face and said hi dad! I just want you to know that we know that is you and we look for you wherever we are. Miss you sooo much and thought about you all weekend. You are the love of my life and I miss you more and more each day.
Love your mommy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive