Love those toes

Love those toes

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our first family trip with out you

Well Memorial Day is coming up this weekend. We are going to Jensen Beach with your Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Uncle Kyle. I would love to be putting your bathing suite on you and sunscreen with a little hat and putting you in a floaty in the pool. I know that you will be watching over us while we are out there that we are safe but I would do anything to have you in my arms again, to have you there with us. To listen to your sweet little giggle, even your cry. I would give anything to even hear you cry. I miss you so much baby. Just know that I am always thinking about you, and I miss you each and every day. I think we are going to be sending candles out in the ocean to you for your birthday. Dad and I are talking about what to do for your special day ( Your Grandma Sue came up with that :) ).
Love you so much,
Your mommy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive