Hello my sweet love, it is your mommy again. I cannot stop thinking about you. Daddy and I had a weekend to ourselves this past weekend, your big sister was with her mom, no friends or family all weekend just me and daddy. It was nice but by the time we sat down for dinner on Sunday I cried my eyes out because I miss you so much. Me and daddy should not have any weekends with just the two of us. You should be here with us. It breaks my heart. I know that you are watching over us and you know how much I miss you and how much I love you. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts everyday and I miss you more than anything and I cannot wait till we can be together again.
Love you to the moon and back,
Your mommy
Courtney
Love those toes
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment