Everyone says the statement with time all things will heal. This will never heal, the whole I carry in my heart from missing you everyday. You would think that as the days go by life would get easier, but it doesn't...you just cope better and put on a fake face for everyone better.
Well as you knew before we did you are going to be a big sister to a little brother. I am just happy that everything is going well and that Jack is growing. When I think about the hopes and dreams I had for you that will never happen I cannot help but to cry. No prom, no pig tails, we won't have mother, daughter talks, I won't be there for you to get your heart broken and cry to, we won't go wedding dress shopping or even prom dress shopping. I can only imagine what it would be like to have you here. To have a daughter. I keep your picture on my desk at work and stare at those adorable toes all day long. I want to nibble on them, and kiss them. My aches for your every day and there is not a moment that goes by that I am not missing you. My world crumbled the day you grew your wings. The pieces are coming back together but they will never be whole again. I miss you and love you with all my heart.
Love you so much!
Your mommy
Love those toes
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment