When I think that there is only 16 days left until what would be your first birthday I cannot help but to break down and cry. I cannot believe that a whole year has passed by since the last time I got to hold you and see your pretty face. I am having a hard time with this because I want to celebrate for you so much, but it makes to so sad to think that was the day we met and said good bye. My heart still aches for you and will continue to ache for you the rest of my life. This whole month has been really hard just knowing that it is only days left until what would be your first birthday. 16 days and you would be 1. That is so hard for me to believe... that my life has continued without my baby for 365 days, that is 8,765 hours, 525,948 minutes, 31,556,926 seconds. It gets hard to breathe when I think of it like that. My baby would be 1 on August 29, 2008 but god gave her wings to fly with instead. I have quit asking why and why us, we will not know that answer until we meet, but just because I have quit asking why doesn't mean that I don't think about you, because I think about you a million times a day, every day. The hopes and dreams that grew along with our love for you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and I cannot help but to think of the song "Who you'd be today" by Kenny Chesney and another song is not a day goes by Lonestar that brings a tear to my eye when I hear. I just wish I could hold you once again. My arms ache as much as my heart does for you. I could go on forever about how much I have missed you. I love you so much and always will.
Love you with all my heart,
your mommy
Love those toes
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment