Love those toes

Love those toes

Thursday, August 28, 2008

It was a year ago today at 3:30 that we went to the OB for my weekly check up and I brought my mom in hopes of hearing okay it is time to go to the hospital, well they did say that but for not as happy of reasoning. At 3:30 on August 28 I went for a check up and no progress of dilation and when my OB put the fetal monitor on Mackenzie we heard nothing. The look on my doctors face will be one that I will never forget. They rushed me over to ultrasound where we found no blood flow and no heartbeat. From there they sent me to the hospital where I was enduced and at 3:25p.m on August 29 Mackenzie Gale was born. She weighed 5lbs. 8.1 oz and was 19.5" long. My baby was so perfect. There was no cord accident, and because the blood flow had already stopped for over 24 hours they could not do a clot test, so the reason for her passing is still unknown. All I know is that I have lived my life for the past year without my daughter and that tomorrow at 3:25 p.m. would be her first birthday. Mackenzie we miss you more and more with every day that passes. I hope that you have a Happy First Birthday with all of your new friends and know we miss you so much.
Love you,
Your mommy
xoxoxo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive