Love those toes

Love those toes

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Missing you each and every day

I miss you so much, you would think that as the time passes by I would not think about you every second of every day, the pain would not hurt as much and the wound would not be as fresh. But that is not true, it hurts today just as much as it did the day you grew your wings.

I know you were with us on your birthday. We saw three dolphins swimming together, a dad, a mom and a baby. I knew that was a sign from you that you were with us. The wind was to strong so we could not light your candles but we all watched your wreath float off into the sunset and it was beautiful. I hope that you liked it, I was not sure what else to do for you. You know you will always be my baby and you are always in my heart and I love you so much!

Love you sweet girl,
Your mommy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.

Blog Archive