Christmas is approaching quickly and all I can seem to think about is you. How we are all supposed to celebrate Christmas without you...again. It is just not fair. I miss you so much each and every day. You watched over your little brother as he was born and let me tell you ( not that you don't already know) but he looks so much like you. I see it is his lips and his cheeks. If I could just hold you and kiss you and smell you one more time. I cannot wait to see you when it is time to hold you in my arms and give you all the kisses I have not been able to give you. I cannot say it enough how much I still miss you and how much my heart still aches for you. Your in my every thought. I love you so much baby girl.
Love your mommy
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Love those toes
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment