It seems like forever ago that I last held you in my arms. I still see your little face, so sweet, so perfect, so beautiful. Thoughts of you consume me all day. I look at your new little brother and all I see is your sweet face. I miss you so much, I have a Mackenzie size hole in my heart that will never be filled. Christmas was hard again with you, I don't think it will ever be as happy without you here. It has been almost a year and a half since you have left us and the pain has not eased, it is still there as it was the day we lost you. Little girl you will always be my baby and I will always miss you. You are my angel and I love you so much. Sending you kisses and tons of love.
xoxo,
Your mommy
Love those toes
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Courtney
- My perfect little girl was still born on August 29, 2007. She grew her wings before she got to take her first breath. My world crumbled that day. I miss my angel everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment